With the rise in infection these days it’s important we maintain proper hygiene. There so many bacteria, fungi, and even parasites lying around. Looking for their next prey. And infections present with a lot of symptoms. Especially parasitic infections. Parasitic infections happen to be one of the high rising infections. Probably because international travel has greatly increased. Doctors find it a bit hard in diagnosing a specific parasitic infection. And that’s because they all present with similar infections. So the best option to opt for is a parasite cleanse diet. Yeah, a parasite cleanses diet would do a good job in getting rid of the parasite. Once you notice something similar to a parasitic infant no further.
Parasitic infections can cause some really uncomfortable symptoms. Symptoms could be fatigue, bad breath, and even brain fog. They present with a wide variety of symptoms. Parasites affect your health and well-being. Most times their target is your gut. That’s why most times people that have parasitic infections have digestive issues. People with weak immune are more susceptible to parasitic infections. That’s why you must have a good diet plan. With a good diet plan, your immune system would be strong.
Parasites are organisms that live off their host. So they get their nutrients from the carrier. And this puts the host in a bad state in terms of health. A lot of parasites are contracted through infected food and water. Also, they can be contracted from undercooked meats like pork and beef, and also raw seafood.
These are some of the common sources of parasites:
- Contaminated fruits and vegetables
- Polluted waters
- Contaminated soil
- Pets infected with parasites
- Raw meat
- Mosquito bites
- Contact with fecal matter
- Contact with a person that carries the parasite, for instance, kissing
Here are some common symptoms that are seen in a person with parasitic infection:
|Unpleasant taste in mouth||Chronic Fatigue|
From the symptoms, you can tell that parasites sure infect different body tissue. They could enter through the nose, mouth, eyes, or even the skin. They are also transmitted through insects. So it’s quite easy to get a parasitic infection. Especially if you’re living in a place that’s not so hygienic. One way out though is by following a parasite cleanse diet. With a parasite cleanse diet you can be sure that parasites wouldn’t be able to cause infections in your body.
Parasite cleanse diet
So what is a good parasite cleanse diet? It’s one that includes organic whole foods, herbs as well as supplements. That way you would be able to get rid of the parasites in no time. Also, your diet should have a good amount of nutrients and minerals.
Here’s a list of foods that can help you eliminate parasites:
- Garlic: has natural anti-parasitic and antibiotic abilities. At the same time, it’s great for detoxification and also bowel movement.
- Vegetables: Green leafy vegetables are great for getting rid of toxins. And that’s because they contain high nutrient content and also probiotics. Also, vegetables like tomatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, and also cucumbers are rich in antioxidants.
- Wormwood: is a herb that helps kill parasites. It makes the environment unsuitable for the parasites to live in. You can find it capsules and tea.
- Coconut oil: is known to contain about 50% of lauric acid. Lauric acid is a saturated fat that is present in coconut products. When this fat is converted in the body, the substance produced can kill parasites. For great results use extra virgin coconut oil.
- Green onions: Just like garlic, green onions release an enzyme. The name of the enzyme released by green onions is alliinase. This enzyme is released when the onion is crushed or cut.
- Papaya: When it comes to destroying worms this fruit is simply amazing. It can destroy worms like tapeworms and other worms that infest the intestine. For better results peel of the skin and then soak in cider vinegar.
- Pineapple: An enzyme known as bromelain is present in pineapple. And a study showed that a pineapple fast of about 3 days can kill tapeworms.
- Cloves: Cloves are very effective when it comes to killing parasitic eggs.
Other foods to eat:
- Black walnut hulls
- Apple cider vinegar
- Organic Meats
- Pumpkin seeds
- Carrot juice
- Cranberry juice
- Fennel seed tea
- Fermented foods
- Pungent spices
Foods To Avoid
- Sugary foods: feed the parasites. So if you consume so many sugary foods you can expect that the parasite would grow more. And cause more harm. Another reminder is to limit fruits. It’s true, fruits are natural sources of glucose. But when in larger quantity it can also be a source of food to the parasites.
- Processed foods: For a strong immune system you must stay away from processed foods. With a weak immune system, it would be easy for parasites to invade your body.
- Alcohol: is in no way good when you’re trying to recover from a parasitic infection. Alcohol does not promote a strong immune system as well. With alcohol, you would also be dehydrated. And that makes it even worse.
- Refined carbohydrates: They are sure everywhere. But you have to do away with them for now. Examples of foods are cakes, cookies, pasta, bread, and cereal. And this would lead to a change in blood sugar level. And this of course of helps the parasite grow.
One other thing that’s important while treating a parasitic infection is supplements. There are good supplements that would help kill parasites. You can ask your doctor for medical advice as to what supplements to take. Never forget that supplements are essential even when you have a good parasite cleanse diet.